Monday, July 03, 2017

NEW IN: CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA HEELS

 Satin red heels Charlotte Olympia IN RED (ON SALE!!)  and  IN POLKA DOT  and IN BLACK

I bought these incredibly beautiful satin Charlotte Olympia heels from the Net-a-porter sale a while ago. They look absolutely gorgeous, right? Satin heels definitely scream evening, but I really think they would look great during the day too, especially with flowy and floral dresses. And why not to wear them with ripped jeans and a simple white shirt. It would be the perfect statement shoe to spice up any outfit. I also linked my red ones above (THEY ARE ON SALE YAY!) and also same style in polka dot and black.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Lovely post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Now get into my closet! #AgelessStyleLinkup

    ReplyDelete