Sunday, July 02, 2017

NET-A-PORTER SALE FAVORITES





Pajama set  CALVIN KLEIN.   //   Trainers NIKE.  //   Bag  LOEFLLER RANDALL.  //  Faux fur jacket  THEORY.    //  Jeans  KENZO.   //   Coat  ISABEL MARANT.   //  Boots  ISABEL MARANT.

Net-a-porter sale is definitely one of the most anticipated sales of the year and obviously my favorite. My bank account doesn't really agree, but it's only twice a year, so I don't get to do that much damage. If you're just starting to buy designer items, then sales like these are absolutely perfect. You can buy and try out different designers without having to splurge too much.  If I have one more piece of advice then I definitely recommend going for more neutral and timeless pieces rather than buying something statement which you can only wear for a season or two. I have created a selection of my favorites for you and most of them are over 60% off!! So good!!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks, I love the bag and grey coat. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete