Sunday, April 02, 2017

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK / SPRING HOTTEST COLOR / PART II


Dress  CINQ A SEPT.  //  Bag  CHLOE.  //  Sunglasses  POPMAP.  //  Blouse  MANGO.   //  Blush  NARS.  //  Earrings  KATE SPADE.  //  Shoes  H&M.  //  Lipstick  SISLEY.
This spring/summer is definitely going to be full of rich, powerful colors and orange will definitely be one of them. This colors has been going strong for the past few years and this season it will absolutely continue its success. So I decided pick out some of the outfits from Ss17 shows which show this gorgoeous color in the best way possible. I also created a moodboard for you to get some inspiration for transistioning some pieces to your spring wardrobe which has both luxury and high street pieces, so everyone can something to their own. I hope you enojoy it!

6 comments:

  1. I've been loving brighter colors for Spring, but I don't think I have any orange! I need to do something about that!!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't have enough orange in my closet!!! I am loving those tassel earrings and that shade of blush. Thanks for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up! :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. those earrings are so pretty! orange is one of my fave colors for summer <3

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane. I am Ada. Glad I found your awesome blog. What stunning picks for Spring and Summer. This bright neon shade of citrus is gorgeous! I especially love the dress, bag, shoes and earrings. =)

    I'd love for you to stop by Thursdays and linkup with me. Share your awesome style and blog with me and my readers. Thanks and Happy Tuesday!

    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this colour for spring!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all these pretty picks. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays, I will be featuring your post this week.

    ReplyDelete