Monday, April 24, 2017

INTERIOR INSPIRATION / DARK GREEN


I'm usually the peron who likes white and bright spaces, but lately I've definitely felt a affection to deep and rich jewel tones, especially when it comes to gorgeous velvet couches and arm chairs. There is something so royal and luxe about it that I simply cannot get it out of my mind. I would love to get my hands on this dark colored cupboard with gold accents. It looks so modern and unique. What do you guys think about bringing such color into your home? 



Pictures from Pinterest / copyright blongs to their authors

5 comments:

  1. These colors are stunning!! I would love to add color like this into my home. Thank you for sharing this inspiring home decor post with us at On Mondays We Link-Up!!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greenery .A lighter shade of green is hitting the fashion trends right now.It will be interesting to see if these jewel tones come through this winter. How rich do they look?
    Thank you so much for linking up to Celebrating Style x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love various shades of green and really like the darker green you have shown here. I have olive on several walls and want to add another green to our great room.
    Thanks you for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love deep green shades, I find them very calming. I would happily sit and relax in any of these beautiful rooms!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmm. I just got a grass green velvet couch and it seriously MAKES the room.

    http://andthenwetried.com/2017/05/colorful-living-room-green-couch-and-pink-rug/

    ReplyDelete