Wednesday, April 05, 2017

BRIGHT YELLOW / HOTTEST COLOR FOR SPRING PART III


Blazer ETRO.  //  Bag AB10.  //  Sunglasses  POPMAP.  //  Bikini  CALVIN KLEIN.  //  Heels  INC.   //  Leggings  STELLA MCCARTNEY FOR ADIDAS.   // Blouse   WAREHOUSE.

It's time for the third and probably the last one in the series "hottest colors for spring". I have to say its definitely my favorite. Bright yellow is such a fun color that it would 100% brighten up even the darkest outfit and it looks fantastic with neutral colors like beige and nude. Like always I have put together a runway report and shopping inspiration  for you guys. I really hope you enjoy it :)
Follow

1 comment:

  1. I love bright yellow, it's such a cheery colour...in fact I've just bought a yellow coat (haven't worn it yet though). Thanks for linking up :-)

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete