Wednesday, April 12, 2017

BEST FOUNDATIONS FOR LUMINOUS AND FLAWLESS SKIN



1.  DIOR  //  2. NARS.  //  3.  ARMANI.  //  4.  URBAN DECAY.  //  5.  CLINIQUE.

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone has had a lovely week and its almooooost Friday. Yay! Today I am sharing some of my favorite foundations with you.  When it comes to choosing a foundation I'm extremely picky. It has to be super glowy, but sheer, like you're not even wearing it. You know, that model-editorial-runway flawless skin. I also  have a very pale skin with slightly golden undertone, so getting the perfect color seems sometimes like a impossible task.  But I want to keep up with the make-up world and try different brands from time to time. Nars and Dior foundations have been in my beauty bag for ages, but my recent favorite is Armani one. I also love their Armani Maestro one which is better for more coverage. I shared Nars "sheer glow" here with you, but I think their "Luminous Weightless" is also great. The clinique Superbalanced one has a more moderate cover, but I love using it when my skin feels dry and dehydrated. It definitely gives that ethereal glow.

1 comment:

  1. I use Lancome Teint Idole Ultra but I've read so many good reviews of the Armani foundation that I think I need to try it! Thanks for linking up :-)

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete