Sunday, April 09, 2017

8 SPRING / SUMMER BAGS UNDER 50 EUROS



Backpack ZARA.   //  Nude bag  H&M.   //  Emboidered bag ZARA.  //  Palm print bag ZARA.   //  Pink bag  ASOS.   //  Red bag  H&M.  // Multicolor clutch  ZARA.   //  Blue bag ASOS.  

Hello there! I hope you all had a lovely and sunny weekend. It's getting warmer and warmer by every day, but summer is still 2 months away, but it's never too early to start getting ready for it. Am I right? I have covered few of the main hottest colors in my previous posts, so I decided to continue with the spring/summer theme. This time it's all about the bags. A colorful or detailed bag can make a huge difference in an outfit and it doesn't take that much effort. Another thing about all these bags - they're all under 50 euros- how great is that! I can spend thousands on neutral and classic designer bags, but I simply can't splurge that much on a statement bag, which only would go with limited outfits. So it's great that high street provides so many fun designs to pick from. I picked out 8 of my absolute favorites, but there were soooo many other beauiful bags at Zara and Asos, so I really recommend to check out their new in selection. Have a great new week! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment