Thursday, March 30, 2017

SPORTY AND CHIC OOTD


Sweatshirt Similar NIKE.   Leather skirt Similar VILA.   Bag vintage Moschino.   Boots similar NEW LOOK.   Necklace similar ALDO.

Follow

Here's an outfit that I wore this week. I love mixing sporty and bulky things with chic and femine pieces. This sweater is actually from mens department, but I'm not sure if it's available, because I bought it years ago. The bag is vintage Moschino, which reminds a Hermes Kelly and skirt is vintage too. There are many leather pencils skirts available on high street and more high-end sites if you'd like to pick one too. The necklace is quite old, so i can't remember where I got it, but I linked similar products for you above. :)



Follow

1 comment:

  1. Just fabulous post.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Update your wardrobe with the newest collection of Women Tote Bags Online available at HaveBest UK store.

    ReplyDelete