Thursday, March 23, 2017

12 ITEMS / 5 OUTFITS // SPRING STAPLES // EVERY ITEM UNDER 50


JACKETS  H&M leather jacket  H&M pink blazer  //  TOPS Warehouse jumper  DP collar top  //  BAGS  H&M tote  H&M crossybody  //  FOOTWEAR H&M ankle boots  Gojane boots  //  BOTTOMS  H&M skirt  Zara jeans  //  EARRINGS  H&M

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely wednesday. Today I created a small capsule wardrobe for spring. With these 12 items you can create 5+ outfits that would look great in warmer weather. I also wanted all of the clothes to be affordable, so every item is under 50. I hope you enjoy this post and can find some inspiration for spring :)

Follow








Follow

6 comments:

  1. I have choosen OUFIT 5, I like grey collection!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BIKER JACKET & FLARE PANTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how cool !! I really love all your collections
    Love
    Sassi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all of these outfit ideas, esp. the skirt and jackets!

    -Lauren
    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-bit-more-about-usborne-books-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these items. So easy to style with eachother!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete