Sunday, January 01, 2017

NEW SPORTY & CHIC YEAR


Follow
First of all, Happy New Year to everyone!!
New Year means new resolutions. Well.. I guess renewing the old ones, because I think everyone has promised to get fit and active  in the new year... aaaaand quit after few weeks. Right? Yup, I´m one of them and it's one of my resolutions this year too. But instead of focusing so much about weight, I decided to commit myself to improving my health, because few moths have really been hard and rather unhealthy. I've always been a really motivated person, but during grey and lonely times it's hard to get yourself to the gym. So I have founf that simple changes can really boost your energy and make you commited and one of them is definitely new sportswear. So I have picked out some of my favorites to kick of new (sporty) year. Excuse me if the selection is too monochrome, but thats how I like it ;) Simple, yet chic. 
SHOP THE POST: (not sponsored)

Mesh bomber   ANTIPODIUM.   //   Short sleeve top   CALVIN KLEIN.    //    Roshe sneakers NIKE.   //    Leggings   SIMILAR ADIDAS.    //    Calvin Klein set   HERE and HERE     //  Text socks   YEAH BUNNY





Photos copyrights belong to the authors of the pictures.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment