Tuesday, December 06, 2016

THE ART OF GREY COAT(S)


Grey coat is my everyday staple, and for a good reason. I have tons of different colored coats and jackets in my wardrobe, but I always seem to get to the old basics like black and nude. But lately I have so fell in love with grey color, mostly because I bought myself quite expensive grey coat, which I have been wearing almost every day. Grey is such a simple color, but yet so much intersting than basic black. Down below you can find my selection of grey coats from cheap to expensive, (something for every woman) and the inspirational pictures. I hope you enjoy this post.

Follow


33€ coat BOOHOO.  //  33€ coat MAKEMECHIC.   //   79€ coat CHICWISH.  //   115€ coat SAMOON.   //   920€ coat CARVEN.



All inspirational pictures are taken from Pinterest and copyrights belong to their authors.
Follow

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for this kind of coats. I love the color and the inspo.
    A sweet kiss
    Sara M.
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete