Sunday, December 04, 2016

SAVE OVER 570 € / OFF SHOULDER DRESS


€640 Dress MILLY  //  €68 Dress CHICWISH

Hi everyone! I hope you had a super duper fantastic and relaxing weekend. Mine was kinda sleepy. because I had been up till 3-4am every day during the week and now the tiredness had really kicked in. But enough about that. Let's get to business. Party season is just around the corner and that means a lot of outifts.  If you're like me and like to wear different dress to every party and don't want to pay buttload of money, then high street offers some great options while till looking luxorious. When I saw this Milly dress online few weeks ago I aboslutely fell in love, but it definitely wasn't okay for my price range. Then yesterday I was shopping online again, when I saw this Chicwish dress, which looked almost the same as the Milly one. I was so incredibly excited and I bought it in a heartbeat, so I thought I'd share this lovely deal with you guys. Feel free to let me know whether you liked this post :)

Follow

15 comments:

  1. Great post
    Thanks for sharing
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up on Fancy Friday link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Milly! These dresses are so pretty and perfect for the holidays. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally like the black dress from Chichwish rather than Milly not only because it was much cheaper but also the model of the dress itself. I love a kind of flare dress and I think that the Chicwish's dress will be a perfect dress for your special occasion!

    Mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are so pretty!

    http://violettedaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What what beautiful dresses! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. those black dresses are very pretty, I love your picks babe.
    xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, girl, I'm glad you were able to get some rest, those waking hours are intense! I love the more affordable version of the dress you've shared here, girlie, just goes to show you can get the same vibe and effect, without having to splurge heavily! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the best week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful dresses!!!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both the designs are totally beautiful and in fact I probably like the neckline of the less expensive one more! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg thanks for sharing!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the perfect LBD! to be honest I kind of like the cheaper version better! the neckline is nicer.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great and helpful post <3

    Take care,
    Rizuna from A Well-dressed Nerd

    ReplyDelete