Saturday, December 03, 2016

2016/17 TREND IN KITCHEN - MIXING BLACK AND WOOD




Ever since I bought my first apartment I have been so obsessed with interior design. Fashion has always been my "thing", but now home decor has completely overshadowed that. A simple example: I went to H&M the other day and my eye went straight to home section and needless to say, I pent way too much hehe :D . I will definitely make a post about my purchases there, but I don't have my camera at the moment, so I decided to show you guys another trend I have been obsessing with. I absolutely love scandinavian style in homedecor and wood and white has always been a classic, but this season has brought us a fresh take on it and instead of white, kitchens are decorated in black and wood.  Needless to say I am completely hooked. Personally my kitchen equipment has already been bought, but you don't neccessarily need big elements. Wooden shelves or countertops are an easy way how to incomporate this trend into your kitchen, I really hope that you liked this post and if you liked this post then feel free to follow me on social media.
Follow







All pictures have a copyright of the author and are taken from pinterest.
Follow

1 comment: